Covid-19 Precautions at The Pearl Works.
We are living the new normal of vaccinations, contact tracing, and masks.
The last 2 years have taught us the importance of flexibility, care, preparedness.
As human beings, we crave human connection. It is imperative to get out of the house from time to time. The Pearl Works is a space for that connection away from home, but we must also work to keep each other safe.
We are doing our best to make the best choices we can with the information we have at the time. This is a moving target and our response may change over time. The health and safety of our community is of the utmost importance to us.
We are a vaccinated workspace and request that all staff, members, and guests of The Pearl Works show proof of their vaccination status before enjoying the space.
Here’s how we’re keeping our community safe:
- Vaccination Verification
- Maintaining proper ventilation by getting our HVAC system serviced regularly.
- Upgraded HVAC system to above code regulation for ventilation in the fall of 2021.
- Informing any visitors of these guidelines.
- Implementing deep cleaning of the entire building weekly
- Having a plan in case of exposure.
What we ask of you:
- If you are not feeling well, please take care of yourself and stay home. :)
- Avoid handshakes, high-fives, or other physical contact until you confirm with the other person that it is ok with them.
- Express your needs around masking and social distancing (and listen when others ask you to mask near them).
- Follow Public Health Guidelines - wash your hands!
Thank you for your support as we navigate this shared experience.
Click here to verify your vaccination.